2013 Sandy Springs Real Estate Report
Sandy Springs is quickly becoming one of the most sought-after suburbs of Atlanta -- and the 2013 numbers reflect the high demand for Sandy Springs real estate.
HOME SALES IN SANDY SPRINGS
- In a year to year comparison, 2013 home values increased by 11.5% from 2012
- The number of homes sold also increased by 15%, with a total of 823 homes sold in Sandy Springs in 2013.
- Almost 15% of the homes sold at or over the asking price.
- In 2013, the highest priced home sold was $1,925,000 --- and the lowest was $125,000
- The average sales price for homes in Sandy Springs is $512,335
- For a 3 bedroom / 2+ bathroom home, the average sales price is only $350,140
- For a 4 bedroom / 3+ bathroom home, the average sales price is $476,753
TIME ON MARKET
In 2013, over 30% of the homes sold in 14 days or less!
SANDY SPRINGS OVERVIEW BY ZIP CODE
30350 Real Estate
30328 Real Estate
Call anytime @ 404.432.1844
In & Around Atlanta Real Estate Blog - Copyright 2006 - 2014 by Kerry Lucasse and the Nest Atlanta team with eXp Realty Atlanta. All information contained in this blog is deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed. If you need assistance with Intown Atlanta real estate, Kerry Lucasse and the Nest Atlanta Real Estate Group are always available to assist you with your residential real estate needs!
eXp Realty :: 508 Flat Shoals Ave :: Atlanta, GA 30316 :: 770-361-7068