Looking for a historic home in the Atlanta, Georgia area? That's our specialty!
From Victorians to Craftsmans, English Tudors to Georgians and Bungalows - we want to make sure that you are able to easily search for your dream home in one of Atlanta's Historic Districts.
popular historic neighborhoods in and around atlanta, georgia
To view the homes for sale in each of the Historic Districts, just click the links below:
- Adair Park Historic District
- Ansley Park Historic District
- Atkins Park District (in Virginia Highland area)
- Berkeley Park Historic District
- Brookhaven Historic District (East of Peachtree-Dunwoody and North & East of Peachtree Road)
- Brookwood Hills Historic District
- Druid Hills Historic District
- Garden Hills Historic District
- Grant Park Historic District
- Inman Park -- Moreland Historic District
- MAK District (in the Oakhurst / Decatur area)
- Roswell Historic District
- Sweet Auburn Historic District
- Tuxedo Park
- Virginia--Highland Historic District
To search for Historic Atlanta Homes by Architectural Style -- from Victorians to Bungalows to English Tudors -- please visit the Nest Atlanta Historic Homes web site.
To find other historic districts in Metro Atlanta and around the state of Georgia, you can visit the National Register of Historic Places
Call anytime @ 404.432.1844
In & Around Atlanta Real Estate Blog - Copyright 2006 - 2014 by Kerry Lucasse and the Nest Atlanta team with eXp Realty Atlanta. All information contained in this blog is deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed. If you need assistance with Intown Atlanta real estate, Kerry Lucasse and the Nest Atlanta Real Estate Group are always available to assist you with your residential real estate needs!
eXp Realty :: 508 Flat Shoals Ave :: Atlanta, GA 30316 :: 770-361-7068