Wonderful Opportunity in Atlanta's Morningside neighborhood! Offered in the mid $700s.
As an Intown Atlanta real estate agent, I tour dozens of homes each month and this impeccable, fully restored Tudor stands out from the crowd. Honestly, there is nothing like it currently on the market in Morningside or Virginia Highland.
From the wiring to the windows, this home has been fully renovated. To follow are just a few of the home's many features:
- 3 spacious bedrooms + bonus room that can be used as a nursery or office
- 3 full bathrooms
- Newly constructed 2-car garage with custom doors (in keeping with the style of the home)
- Gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry, pantry, top of the line "Blue Volga Select" granite countertops and an eat-in breakfast area
- Kitchen opens into a den / keeping room, overlooking the backyard
- Formal living room easily flows to the dining room and enclosed porch - ideal for entertaining
- Stunning master suite on second level with fireplace, walk-in closet, master bath, laundry and balcony that overlooks the backyard
- Prime location - easy access to interstate, Downtown Atlanta, Buckhead, shopping, restaurants, Piedmont Park and more.
If you would like to schedule an appointment or request additional information (including a full list of the home's features and upgrades), please email or call Kerry Lucasse at (404)432.1844.
This property is not currently listed in the Georgia MLS or FMLS system, so at this time you will only find it here on the "In & Around Atlanta" Real Estate Blog.
Thank you for visiting by our Intown Atlanta Real Estate Blog!
Posted by: Kerry Lucasse - Atlanta GA Real Estate Agent - Atlanta Home Search Team
The ATL Home Search Team is part of Keller Williams Realty, specializing in Intown Atlanta real estate including Virginia Highland, Morningside, Candler Park and Oakhurst neighborhoods.
Home owner provided photographs above with permission to include in today's blog posting.
Call anytime @ 404.432.1844
In & Around Atlanta Real Estate Blog - Copyright 2006 - 2014 by Kerry Lucasse and the Nest Atlanta team with eXp Realty Atlanta. All information contained in this blog is deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed. If you need assistance with Intown Atlanta real estate, Kerry Lucasse and the Nest Atlanta Real Estate Group are always available to assist you with your residential real estate needs!
eXp Realty :: 508 Flat Shoals Ave :: Atlanta, GA 30316 :: 770-361-7068