651 Robinson Ave
Grant Park Atlanta
3 bed + 3.5 bath + Bonus room (4th bedroom)
In the next week, we will be listing a GORGEOUS newer Craftsman-style home in Atlanta's popular Grant Park neighborhood. This home has been well-cared for and it shows like a new home.
Here are just a few of the many highlights...
- Wonderful curb appeal on a corner lot
- Short stroll to Grant Park
- Rocking chair front porch - perfect for entertaining
- Hardwoods, high ceilings, crown molding, and light-filled rooms
- Living room is a Craftsman-lovers dream, with coffered ceilings, period light fixtures, brick fireplace and built-in bookshelves
- Oversized kitchen with granite, stainless, center island, double ovens, walk-in pantry AND a butler's pantry
- The kitchen also opens to a breakfast room that overlooks fenced backyard and deck
- Easy access to the laundry room (just off the kitchen)
- Separate dining room that flows easily into living room and kitchen
- Three bedrooms on 2nd level, along with two full bathrooms. Master bath features a separate shower, whirlpool tub and a double vanity with granite
- BIG BONUS ROOM and another full bath on 3rd level - it's perfect for a 4th bedroom or family room
- Off-street parking, quiet street
- Great location - close to interstate, MARTA, and popular local restaurants
We've priced this home to sell quickly at $360,000, so if you would like to be the first to see it, please call Kerry Lucasse at 404.432.1844 to schedule an appointment next week. We know you'll be impressed!
If you visit our Grant Park website after July 14th, you can tour 651 Robinson Avenue online at:
Thanks for stopping by our Intown Atlanta Real Estate Blog!
Posted by: Kerry Lucasse - Atlanta GA Real Estate Agent - Atlanta Home Search Team
The ATL Home Search Team is part of Keller Williams Realty, specializing in Intown Atlanta real estate including Grant Park, Kirkwood, Oakhurst, and East Atlanta neighborhoods.
CALL ANYTIME - 404.432.1844
Call anytime @ 404.432.1844
In & Around Atlanta Real Estate Blog - Copyright 2006 - 2014 by Kerry Lucasse and the Nest Atlanta team with eXp Realty Atlanta. All information contained in this blog is deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed. If you need assistance with Intown Atlanta real estate, Kerry Lucasse and the Nest Atlanta Real Estate Group are always available to assist you with your residential real estate needs!
eXp Realty :: 508 Flat Shoals Ave :: Atlanta, GA 30316 :: 770-361-7068