If you've been looking for that perfect Intown Atlanta bungalow, it will officially be on the market in the next week!
With 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms AND a 2-car garage, this charming 1920s brick bungalow was fully renovated just a few years ago by a local builder. With a price tag of just $250,000, it is the perfect choice for a first-time home buyer!
On the inside...
- Open floor plan
- Gourmet kitchen with granite, stainless appliances, breakfast bar and French door that opens to the back deck
- Formal dining room that comfortably seats 6 to 8 people
- Master bedroom with cozy adjacent bathroom
- Gleaming hardwoods and crown molding throughout
- Light-filled living room with fireplace overlooks covered front porch
On the outside...
- 2-car garage (a rare find in Kirkwood!)
- Fantastic curb appeal
- Rocking chair front porch
- Professionally landscaped in front and back
- Deck in back with firepit area
- Easy walk to both Kirkwood Village AND the Oakhurst Village
At $250,000, this Kirkwood bungalow is priced to sell quickly, so if you would like to schedule an appointment to view the home later next week, please call Kerry Lucasse, Keller Williams Realty, at 404.432.1844.
In the meantime, you can view ALL the homes for sale in Kirkwood...
Posted by: Kerry Lucasse - Atlanta GA Real Estate Agent - Atlanta Home Search Team
The ATL Home Search Team is part of Keller Williams Realty,
specializing in Intown Atlanta Real Estate, Condos, Lofts and Historic Homes