As a Buyer's Agent in the Intown Atlanta area, I see dozens of homes each week with my clients and sometimes there are one or two homes that truly stand out from the crowd. This week, I found a Craftsman Bungalow that I would call the "Deal of the SEASON" -- it truly has EVERYTHING today's home buyers are looking for in a home:
- FULLY RENOVATED home with 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms
- LOCATION -- just a few blocks from the Kirkwood Village and less than a mile to the interstate
- GORGEOUS -- and I mean GORGEOUS -- interior with designer colors, crown molding and gleaming hardwoods
- LARGER CORNER LOT with a fully fenced backyard
- ROOM TO EXPAND -- With permanent stairs to the attic, all you would have to do is add drywall and flooring! This area would be perfect for a second master bedroom, a media room, a recreation room or another family room.
- TRUE CRAFTSMANSHIP -- Every piece of molding, every cabinet was built and/or installed with great care and precision. As a REALTOR, I'm very picky and I honestly couldn't find ONE thing wrong with this bungalow.
I'm so excited about this home, I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's start from the front door:
When you walk into this 1920s bungalow, you'll enter into a large living area with fireplace, built-in bookshelves and a separate sitting room that's big enough for another couch and chair. Just off the sitting room is the dining room with coffered ceilings, the original built-in china cabinet and custom-designed wainscotting.
Wait! It gets better. After the dining room, there is a wet bar area with top of the line cabinetry, wine racks and a sink. From there you walk into a STUNNING kitchen with stained cabinetry, granite countertops, high-end stainless appliances and storage galore. I haven't seen a better layout for entertaining and daily living. The kitchen opens to a nicely proportioned keeping (family) room and french doors to the deck. In all the Atlanta bungalows I've visited, I don't know that I've ever seen a keeping room... especially at this price point.
To the right of the keeping room, you'll find the master suite with stained glass, crown molding and plenty of room for a king-sized bed. There is a small hallway that leads you to a large walk-in closet (not as large as Oprah's, but a good size for two people!) and then the STUNNING master bath that is right out of the pages of the Restoration Hardware catalog -- Carrera marble throughout, double vanities, a large shower and garden tub. Did I mention the Carrera marble? It's everywhere and it's beautiful.
There are two other bedrooms -- The first is just off the main living room, with a set of French doors that lead you into what could be a bedroom or a spacious library / office area, overlooking the covered front porch and yard.
Did I mention that there is a BASEMENT? I know you don't see this very often in Georgia, but this home features a USABLE basement with permanent stairs just off of the dining room.
Overall, this home is absolutely incredible -- and it is priced to sell quickly at $319,000.
If you are not currently working with a REALTOR and would like to schedule some time to view this bungalow, please call anytime at (404) 432.1844.
Happy House Hunting!
KERRY LUCASSE :: KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY :: KIRKWOOD ATLANTA REAL ESTATE
Please note that even though this is not my listing and I do not represent the seller, but I have been given permission by the seller and the listing agent with Keller Knapp. Should you decide to utilize my services as your REALTOR, I will be representing YOU, the buyer, and will insure the best representation possible!